Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake) – Loi Khaw – Bawlapat – Mine Thauk
Recommend for people who are used to trekking and in good physical shape
Day 1. Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake) – Loi Khaw – Bawlapat – Mine Thauk (by trekking and boat)
Day 1. After breakfast, start your trekking trip from Nyaung Shwe to the Eastern part of the Inle Lake. (If you stay in a hotel on the lake, you will be transferred by private boat). You will have to walk about 400 m sea level difference uphill. On the way there is a nice small cave (please bring your torch) and visit farming villages Loi Khaw and Bawlapat, specializing in growing garlic and cordia dichotoma (small cigar wrapping leaves). In the village, you can also visit local houses. A very basic lunch will be provided, please expect simple home cooking style, prepared by your trekking guide.
This day you will walk around 7 hours.
In the afternoon, you will arrive to Mine Thauk, a farming village on the shore. Your private long-tail boat will pick you up there and transfer you back to your Hotel.
Dinner on your own account.
- English speaking local trekking guide
- Simple lunch during trekking
- Transport (private boat transfer as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal quantities
- Personal expenses such as beverages, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Meals except lunch
- Entrance fees for Inle Lake and camera fees
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.